Top Ten Worlds I Would Never Want to Live In

toptentues

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish.

Which worlds would I never want to live in?

top10_1

top10_2

top10_3

top10_4

jokerssig

What do you think?

• #3 – I almost spit out my coffee laughing. :)

• Michelle Michelle says:

haha thanks! I’m glad I could make you laugh! :) If I could visit these worlds, that’d be one thing. But to live in them forever…meehhh, they make the current day realities seem not so bad.

• It’s a fun post. As much as I like reading dystopian fiction, I would never want to live there. I’m not that tough and I don’t want to have to be that tough. But I did imagine myself playing the character in the movie or something~^^

• Michelle Michelle says:

Oh of course! I would love to be that badass chick with a bow and arrow and tattoos all over that swings from the trees. But while I might be able to achieve that in my daydreams, I think it really wouldn’t be long before I started whining about being tired and needing a proper shower. I’ve been spoiled by the modern day conveniences.

• I can completely relate to not being the sort that’s good with hardships. I love reading fantasy stories, but I also like little things such as electric lights and indoor plumbing. However, worlds didn’t make my list unless I think I’d probably die within a month – thankfully enough, there weren’t many of those. Here’s my post: http://pagesofstarlight.blogspot.com/2014/01/top-ten-worlds-id-never-want-to-live-in.html

• Michelle Michelle says:

Yeah, it’s been like single digits wayy more nights this winter than it has ever been before. There’s NO way I’d be trying to find an outhouse in that weather. And chamber pots are just really unsanitary. 😛

• Alex W says:

I’m a dystopian fan so my list was mainly dystopian books that I’d like to imagine myself as the heroine- strongly fighting the government. But in reality, I’d be the first one to die in the rebellion. Awesome list.

• Michelle Michelle says:

Yeah, I really would like to be the badass in the dystopian, but I could see myself instead being the person keeping my head down and just trying to survive. Not a whole lot of rebellion in me in reality; just in my daydreams.

• Julie says:

I agree, I enjoy reading about Dystopian worlds, but I certainly would not want to live in one.